National Values Assessment (NVA)
The well-being of your nation is significantly influenced by the values that are uppermost in the minds of your citizens. Understanding what these values are, and the values that citizens would like to see, is vitally important for building a successful, harmonious, and peaceful nation. You can explore these issues with the National Values Assessment
- The National Values Assessment provides politicians and government leaders with a way of measuring the cultural evolution of their nations.
- The assessment highlights the most important national issues, and can be used to generate deep meaningful conversations among different societal groupings about national priorities.
- The National Values assessment provides a values road-map for achieving long-term sustainability.
- Short Survey – The survey instrument asks only three questions, is available on-line and requires only 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Customisable – The survey can be customised to the specific cultural and demographic needs of the nation being surveyed.
- Demographics – The richness of the survey data is determined by the depth of demographic categories chosen. There is no limit to the number of demographic categories you can choose.
- Cost Effective – The assessment is affordable for all nations. Costs are based on the number of reports requested, not on the number of survey participants.
- Multiple Languages – The online survey and plots are available in multiple languages. Additional languages can easily be added. Written reports are produced only in English.
- Fast Turnaround – A survey typically goes from initiation to reporting in three to five weeks.
- Option – Additional questions may be added at the end of the survey with the following options: Free text, Yes/No, Multiple choice, and Likert scale. Responses to the questions are provided as raw data categorised by demographic grouping.