The Network of Global Agenda Councils is a unique, global community of over 1,500 premier thought leaders who are the foremost experts in their fields of academia, business, government, international organizations and society. Grouped in over 80 Councils, Global Agenda Council Members commit their extensive knowledge, expertise and passion to jointly shape the global, regional and industry agenda. The Global Agenda Councils are committed to addressing the most pressing issues and opportunities of our time and aim to provide new thinking and solutions.
Global Thinkers worked with a team of Oxford Said Business School Alumni and also designers’ team ‘Human After All’ to deliver to the World Economic Forum a new, repositioned, redesigned and revamped version of its annual publication ‘Global Agenda Outlook’. The work included the following:
- Mapping competitors and best practices among similar products
- Identifying survey topic areas in consultation with GAC team and expert advisers
- Identify and help design the Data Section of the Global Agenda Outlook
- Survey construction from methodology to questions
- Analysis, integration into Global Agenda Outlook report, and data visualisation